If you are working on a LEED v4 project, Spec™ has resources to help you. Depending on what project you are working on, specifying Spec products may contribute to the following credits:
· Certified and multi-attribute products and materials
· Environmentally preferable interior finishes and furnishings
· Furniture and medical furnishings
· Low-emitting products
Some important notes on Spec products:
· Fully welded steel bases and frames are made from a minimum of 25% recycled steel.
· Nu Green 2® is used in all Spec table products and is made from 100% post-industrial recycled content.
· A number of Spec Public Seating products contain rapidly renewable bio-based foam technology.
· Spec's Seating lines: Companion, Midway, Cooper, and Gravity and all our tables and bases comply with the MAS Certified Green® program for Low-Emitting Materials, as per ANSI/BIFMA x 7.1 and e3-2014 7.6.1, 7.6.2, and 7.6.3.
· Spec’s Tables and Seating are designed for easy disassembly and for easy refurbishing.
· Over 75% of packaging used to ship our products can be recycled.
· The majority of Spec’s products have Level® certification
· All Spec’s products are made in Canada?
There are many factors that contribute to a project’s ability to achieve LEED credits. Information given refers to Spec products only and we cannot give any guarantee that LEED credits will be awarded.