Friendly and Safe Work Environment
Group Benefit Plan
Training and Development
Employee Profit Sharing Program
Up to 40 Hours Paid Personal Time Off Per Year
Social Committee Events - BBQ's, Bowling, and so much more!
Learning for Life - Tuition Reimbursement Program
Good People Program - Get money for making referrals!
You Rock Award - Recognition for going above and beyond
Nice Catch Award - Recognition for quality catches
Spec Furniture is looking for a Marketing Product Specialist. In this 12 to 18-month contract role, you're responsible for supporting the product launch process for new products as they come to market and the maintenance of existing product collateral. You'll work collaboratively to create meaningful product training material to be used by both internal and external stakeholders.
Key outcomes you will achieve:
- Successful launch of new products
- Creation of product tools and resources for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure up-to-date information on all existing collateral
- Main in-depth product and marketing knowledge
What you bring to the table:
- Post Secondary degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years' experience in product marketing or project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Industry experience in contract furniture is considered an asset.