Posted January 30, 2020
Spec Furniture Inc. is currently searching for a Marketing Generalist.
In this role, you’re responsible for supporting the successful implementation of the Company’s Marketing Plan. You’ll fulfill literature requests, maintain and organize marketing material inventory, support our independent sales representatives as well as our internal communication initiatives and events.
What you bring to the table:
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing
• 1 + year of experience in a designated marketing position
• Proficient in MS Office, Excel in particular
• Customer-oriented attitude with the ability to establish and maintain productive relationships and a strong commitment to quality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (in person and by phone), coupled with strong organization skills
Check out our exciting opportunities to join a spectacular team dedicated to achieving outstanding results. We offer Competitive Compensation; Group Benefits Plan; A Safe & Friendly Work Environment; A Commitment to Your Training & Development; Profit Sharing; and much more!
Spec Furniture Inc. is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.