• Group benefit plan
• Employee profit-sharing program
• Training and development
• Hybrid remote opportunities
• Learning reimbursement program
• Service awards
• Good People Referral Program
• Monthly recognition awards
• Social events—BBQs, bowling
... and so much more!
Spec Furniture is looking for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician has the responsibility to effectively and efficiently monitor, track, repair, and maintain machines, tools, equipment, and the manufacturing facility in support of operations. This role is also required to ensure that our maintenance process continually improves by working collaboratively with other departments and contractors. The Maintenance technician is required to work both independently, and collaboratively with the production engineers, team leaders, and contractors.
- Maintain a safe working environment, through training, equipment maintenance, work planning, contractor oversight, and maintenance record keeping
- Respond to breakdowns and equipment disruptions, repairing issues to minimize operational disruptions and mitigate future issues through root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Keep the preventative maintenance process and associated documentation up to date to keep PM work on schedule and facilitate continuous improvement and cost control efforts
To apply, please email your resume to @email.
Spec Furniture Inc. is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.